- LIMITED WARRANTY
Metal Solutions USA LLC. (DBA “Metal Solutions”), hereby warrants to you, the original purchaser (“you” or “your”), the products that you purchased which accompany by this Limited Warranty (“Products”) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use consistent with the accompanying documentation for two (2) years commencing upon the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
Metal Solutions will repair or replace any product determined to be defective and which has been returned, as set forth in Section 3 to Metal Solutions. A Product may be replaced with a new or used product and/or current or prior revision. Metal Solutions shall determine in its sole judgment that repair or replacement of such Product is not reasonable. Metal Solutions will keep the non-conforming Product and refund to you the amount you paid for such Product. Returned Products shall be subject to the balance of the Warranty Period otherwise applicable. Any reconditioned parts used by Metal Solutions shall be subject to all the same provisions as otherwise applicable to new parts.
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damages resulting from acts of God, casualty, accident, misuse or abuse, overloading, exceeding the recommended weight capacity, neglect, alterations, modification, service or repair by other than Metal Solutions or its independent third-party service providers, including without limitation by you.
- Improper assembly or installation or de-installation, operation or maintenance, improper connections with peripherals or other causes not arising out of defects in the materials or workmanship of our Products.
- The original purchaser must provide Metal Solutions customer service at [email protected] in writing the date of purchase, the original invoice number, and a description of the defect, before returning any Product under a warranty claim.
- If the Product was damaged in transit, the original purchaser must file a claim with the carrier within five (5) days of delivery. This is not considered a warranty claim.
- PROCEDURE FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
Prior to returning any Products to Metal Solutions for warranty service, you must first contact our customer service at [email protected] to confirm that such Products are covered by this Limited Warranty. If the Products are covered, you shall obtain from Metal Solutions a Return Authorization (“RA”) number and shipping instructions prior to any shipment to Metal Solutions. You must include the RA number with any corresponding Product shipment, along with a true and correct copy of the original receipt showing the date of Product purchase by you, and a detailed, written description of any associated Product problems. You shall pay freight charges for all returning items for exchange or repair.