Metal Solutions products are manufactured to strict requirements and carefully checked for quality before leaving our facility. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please refer to the return policy guidelines below
- Standard products may be returned within 30 days of delivery and subject to a minimum 25% restocking charge.
- Please contact customer service via email at [email protected] for a Return Authorization (RA) number and the appropriate return address for your product.
- Items must be repackaged in the original packing and shipping materials with the RA number marked clearly on the outside of the package.
- Returns must be shipped prepaid to the provided warehouse address. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- Non-stocked, customized products, or discontinued products will not be accepted for return, exchange, or refund.
Damages or Shortages
- Please check your order immediately upon receipt because they become property of the buyer upon delivery.
- Any extended damage should be noted on the receipt before acceptance of freight.
- Freight claims can only be recognized if the shipment is refused or if the delivery receipt is documented with notes related to damage or shortages.
- For Metal Solutions arranged freight, please notify our customer service team immediately at [email protected] of any damages or shortages.
- Concealed damages can be reported up to five (5) days after delivery.
- Damage or loss not signed for on the delivery receipt may not be acknowledged.
- Photographs of damage will be required in any damage claim.
- For customer arranged freight, the customer is responsible for resolving all claims with their carrier.
- Please see our Freight Policy for further details.